Why Seattle-King County?
REGISTRATION OPENS OCTOBER 17.
Don’t miss your chance to join the conversation — learn what lies ahead for the region with forecasts from nationally recognized experts and network with over 800 other Northwest corporate and public leaders. For 46 years, the Economic Development Council of Seattle & King County’s (EDC) annual Economic Forecast Conference, the largest forecast conference in the region, has helped business and community leaders translate economic trends into competitive intelligence to successfully plan for the future.
Email email@example.com for more information.
Thursday, January 11, 2018 | 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
The Westin Seattle Hotel
- Largest economic forecast event in the Northwest
- Attended by 800+ of the region’s business & community leaders
- Renowned keynote speakers, national experts & elected officials
- Captivating panels & informative sessions
- Wide array of innovative showcase displays
- Keynote Luncheon
- Presentation of the Puget Sound Business Journal Executive of the Year Award
- Presentation of the EDC Economic Development Champion Awards
Tickets: $200 | Tables: $2,500 | Displays: $1,000 | Sponsorships: $3,500 to $15,000
- 10% discount for EDC Members + 10% early bird discount prior to Dec. 15
- 10% discount for qualifying minority owned & start-up businesses
- Scholarships available for nonprofits and students