Why Seattle-King County?
Thursday, March 8 | 8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. | Westin Seattle Hotel
Creativity is being recognized as the fuel of the 21st century, constituting the key ingredient for job creation, innovation, and sustainable growth. “Fueled by Creativity: Jobs. Innovation. Growth.,” will explore the emerging importance locally and globally of the creative economy. The term ‘creative economy’ refers to the socio-economic potential of activities that trade with creativity, knowledge, and information—signaling a shift from an economy based on the production of goods to a knowledge-based economy driven by ideas and technology. Experience sessions and speakers that examine how the creative economy is integral to all industries, and when effectively cultivated, is a powerful engine of growth and community vitality.
Don’t miss your chance to join the conversation—learn what lies ahead for the region with forecasts from nationally recognized experts and network with more than 800 corporate and public leaders from around the Northwest. For 46 years, the Economic Development Council of Seattle & King County’s annual Economic Forecast Conference, the largest forecast conference in the region, has helped business and community leaders translate economic trends into competitive intelligence to successfully plan for the future.
- Largest economic forecast event in the Northwest
- Attended by 800+ of the region’s business & community leaders
- Renowned keynote speakers, national experts & elected officials
- Conference Theme ‘Fueled by Creativity: Jobs. Innovation. Growth’
- Captivating panels & informative sessions
- Wide array of innovative showcase displays
- Keynote Luncheon
- Presentation of the Puget Sound Business Journal Executive of the Year Award
- Presentation of the EDC Economic Development Champion Awards
Tickets: $200 | Tables: $2,500 | Displays: $1,000 | Sponsorships: $3,500 to $15,000
- 10% discount for EDC Members + 10% early bird discount prior to Jan. 15
- 10% discount for qualifying minority owned & start-up businesses
- Scholarships available for nonprofits and students
Thank you to our event sponsors!